July 1, 2014

SUGAR and SPICE and EVERYTHING nice..

This is such an awesome group of puppies! They are little furry piranhas..
But SO stinking cute!
Here are just some candid's from the last two days..
It is fun to scroll back to the older posts and see how much they have changed!!
Faces you can see are: Annie, Belle & Ringo
 Belle has really started getting more playful! She has a medium drive and lot of spunk!
 She is still mellower than her litter mates.. But mellow for a border collie is like a hyper regular dog!
She is a snuggler.. such a cute face! Truly a little princess I think..
 Annie discovered the fenced off garden today.. That usually ends up being the puppies favorite escape.. once they figure out how to get in and out! Annie is a beautiful fur ball! Everyone loves her sweet white face!! 
 I love Lillie.. She has the funniest little personality..
Her favorite thing to do right now is attack my pant leg and play tug, which is just fine except when I am in shorts!
I am in love with this face! Lillie is a sweetie..
 I noticed I don't have a lot of pictures of wild Bill in the older posts.  
 He is very playful, always on the move so it is hard to take pictures of him.
 he always checks in though, comes back to get a quick snuggle before he heads out again!
 He loves watching the kids play.. and he pays attention to everything that's going on around him.
He is enjoying the toys too! Tug mostly, but I catch him pushing and chewing on the soccer ball around every once in awhile.
Ringo is such a curious pup! LOVES people.. Follows my kids around, explores.. just a cute all around happy go-lucky puppy! He is very smart - figures things out pretty quick!
Their favorite place to congregate while they 'regroup' is under the lawn chair.. They take a quick little nap before they are off again! (Annie & Bill laying on Ringo). 
Rooster is pretty independent. He is very curious and loves to wander and LOVES kids. He will try to keep up with them, and when he tires out he will just watch them.. Such a cute little man this one!
He is also pretty toy savvy! Likes to wrestle and is usually the instigator..
Calamity is a spunky little puppy. She is smart! Figures things out pretty quick. nothing really frightens her. She loves to play and seems to be well rounded. Not too hyper, nippy but pretty much perfect!
 She loves to play tug and chew on anything she can sink her teeth into!
 

So it was getting dark, and I think my Shelby was getting jealous of all the attention her pups were getting.. So she brought me her Frisbee like this! I know she just wanted to play.. but it was so funny how she picked it up I had to take a picture of my goofy girl!   
 
5 Weeks old this Thursday!!
Check back for their weekly updates!