July 5, 2014

how WE spent the 4th of JULY..

We spent the day on the mountain hiking, catching frogs and salamanders and just enjoying the day with family and our furbabies.. Max & Magpie got to go with us.. Shelby had to stay home with her pups. It makes me feel bad to leave her behind but the puppies are still too little for this big of adventure!
Maggie is my daughters pup. She is just over a year old now and we love her to pieces!!
 We got home in time to play with the pups and feed them dinner :) here are a few candid shots of these cuties! (above) Annie attacking a leaf!
 Belle posing so sweetly for me!
 Bill was just trying to decide which toy to play with next..
Calamity watching the other puppies try to get over the rail road ties.. She was the first! naughty girl!
Rooster pretty tuckered out!
 Busted! Annie trying to escape the yard!
 Sweet Belle
 Lillie taking a breather between her playdates..
Here is Bill.. He is a playful pup for sure!
 Annie is tuckered out for a second.. just a second though!
 Here Annie is cuddling with my sunshine, then she goes in for the kisses!
 
 I love Belle's markings.. Split face's are SO cute and have so much character!
 Bills on the go again in what I like to call his Border Collie stalk.
 Calamity playing with a cup. They like to play with the oddest things!
 I love lilies mask. She is such a beautiful girl!!
 Rooster finally got to nap! Its tough being the boss of all these hooligans! I love his markings! He is such  handsome puppy!
Annie is trying to decide if she is going  to pounce or not..
Ringo is a spunky little guy! He LOVES to play with everyone and everything. He has a high drive and is extremely smart :) I didn't get hardly any pictures of him because he wouldn't hold still for me :) They all turned out blurry! I will do their 5 weeks tomorrow, I'm sorry so late, the Holiday weekend has kept us busy!
 These babies KINDA like my daughter.. Its nearly impossible to get pictures when she is around.. They can't get enough of her! She loves it though!
In the video above, watch Lillie as she climbs into the toy basket and then tips out of it!
SO stinking cute!
The best thing about border Collie markings is: none of them are identical! Even traditionally marked they are each unique and one of a kind! LOVE Bills face..
 
 
 
It got too dark to keep taking photos, but it was sure a fun day!
 
We are thankful for all the people who make our freedoms possible! We live in a great nation and are so blessed to call it home! We hope you and your family had the perfect 4th of July celebration too!