July 23, 2014

8 Weeks Old..

This is a sad day!! We went to the Dr. and all of these just under10lb furbabies got a clean bill of health to fly..They DID NOT like their kennel.. OR the vet for that matter.. lol.. My regular vet was on vacation so I saw the other one in the office (who was great in all of this). The nurses were trying to tell me my puppies were only 7 weeks old and couldn't fly until next week.. So after I pulled out my calendar and actually counted the weeks with them they agreed that these pups are 7 weeks and 6 days old.. THEN they still got the certificates wrong.. So needless to say this was all while three puppies howling very loudly..
 
SO- we got home and I snapped a couple of pictures of these 8 week old rollie pollie babies and thought I'd share! Its been a crazy week so I am sorry for not getting more pictures posted. They mostly get one on one time these days because its too stressful for me to try to contain all three in the 'safe zone' of my yard.. They want to see everything and there is a lot to see on our 3 acres! It has been REALLY hot here so yesterday we set up a 'swimming pool' for them to slash in and boy did they get muddy!
 
ROOSTER is going to California, they are thinking his new name will be BERNIE which I love.. Happy go lucky, playful in a laid back way.. Perfect for him.. Can't wait to hear if it sticks!
 
He is a hard one to photograph. Every time I get down on the ground to take his picture he thinks he needs to come give me a kiss, which is awesome, but hard to photograph!


 
 
ANNIE is also going to California! First time I've ever had pups go to the same airport at the same time! Pretty awesome.. They are going to be calling her YETTI which is a darling snow faced baby name!!

Annie has a very strong sense of people. She is very gentle with little kids and can be a playful bouncy puppy with older kids! She is going to fit right in at her new home!!


BILL is going to Florida- Where his family is anxiously waiting for him!! hey are going to name him JAXX which, just like this rambunctious little pup, fits him perfectly. I think of playing Jacks when I was a kid and when you drop them they kindof bounce every which way.. Just like our BILL :)

Bill has a very photogenic face! You can't help but give him kisses and he always returns the favor! 

We are sure going to miss these puppies! They are a ton of work and really take a lot of time. But it is worth every minute and is so rewarding! Keep your fingers crossed that the weather is in our favor! That Delta customer service reps are in a good mood! And that everything goes smoothly tomorrow!!