July 12, 2014

Saying GOODBYE..

Most of my puppies in the past fly to their new homes.. So far we are all mostly local! (Wyoming is local right?) Its been an adjustment for me because when people come to play with these babies, I never know which one will steal their hearts, so I'm not prepared to say goodbye. When they fly I know when they are leaving, I cry at the airport ( I think that's why Delta keep tissues now.. ha ha)..  Anyway I am happy they are finding homes nearby.. And it has been fun meet all of these great families! Our furbabies are slowly going to their new homes..
Ringo left yesterday and Lillie left today!
 
Here are some pictures of their last day with us!
LILLIE didn't mind her bath, the blow-dry was ..O.K.. But she was all about the snuggles and brushing after! Here is her after-puffy pic!
Her new family is here in UTAH.
Just a couple of hours away from us, but hopefully we will get updates!
They haven't picked a forever name yet.. they are kinda liking BELLE, but I'll keep you posted!

Saying goodbye to these babies is the hardest for my part k9 kid..
I'm thinking we will all be a little lost (and bored) with out them!
 
RINGO stole the hearts of this family by his cute picture on his ad.. They came to meet ALL the puppies to make sure he was the ONE.. It is so hard to choose, they all are REALLY darling! 

In the end RINGO was the one, and he is going to be SO spoiled. He gets to go to work with his new BFF! Hiking, camping, riding motor cycles!! All of it..
I'm waiting to hear what his forever name will be and will let you know!
When sis was saying her goodbye, Ringo rolled up like a potato bug! It was the funniest thing, grabbed his back legs using his paws like hands!! We are going to miss these babies!! But so happy they have found such great loving families!