June 20, 2016

the TWINS are the first to go..

Bree and Kora went to their new homes this weekend.
It's always a bitter - sweet time for us. We love that they have found good forever homes,
but we get so attached and love each and every one of our puppies!

BREE'S new name is STELLA LUNA
She is going to be her new mom's BFF :)

This is what she had to say after their first weekend together!
"Adjusting really well! I thought she might have trouble eating the first few days but she loves food and didn't miss a beat. At night she only protests for a few minutes in her crate and then settles down to sleep easily, only awake to potty and go right back to sleep. Getting up every two hours round the clock has me feeling like a new mom! LOL! Once she's potty trained, she'll be sleeping with me on my bed and that will be easier. 
So far she loves pig ears, empty water bottles, and her floppy stuffed animal toy the very best. She swam in my aunt and uncles pool on Saturday and loved it. She kept jumping in the shallows when I was looking away. 😂 I didn't know such a small puppy could actually swim on their own, but she kept her head up and everything. I'm hopeful she'll grow up to like the water a lot! My cats seem to love her and my tripod guy even lets her chew on his tail.  
He's the most tolerant and friendly cat I've ever met. Ha. 
 
Needless to say- I'm more than pleased with her go-with-the-flow temperament.
She is a perfect fit for me! Thank you! "

KORA'S new name is PERSY, Short for Persephone.
(I have no idea if I spelled that right..)
 She is going to be spoiled rotten for sure with this cute family!
 Their weekend went well too.. So far no accidents in the house!
She is training her new family well!!