June 15, 2016

He's a KEEPER!

We were at swim lessons today and one of the little kids
said she had  border collie named 'Keeper'I don't know why,
 but I fell in love with the name..
Maybe because borders 'keep' sheep.. ?
 
Anyway, I titled this post 'He's a Keeper' Because Philippe is the cutest little pup. So playful and spunky, but cuddly and loving.. He was reserved at just a week old, but they ran into some financial problems and decided it wasn't the best time to get a puppy. 
"He's a KEEPER".. and will be the perfect addition to any active home.
I do have more pics of Philippe today. Not because I like him the best, but
because he is still looking for his forever family. He is really hard to photograph,
So here is a short clip of the little fluff ball..
The puppies were whining because I was standing right outside their play pen, and they really wanted me to let them out. I have found though it is easier to snap pics when they are a little confined.. lol
 
Bree will be heading to her new home, here in Utah, this weekend!
Kora is also going this weekend. She will be staying in Utah too!
Lola can't go until the end of June..
She is flying to her new home in Florida!
The pups are covered in sand from playing and rolling around in their playpen.
So, dust, shavings and dirt aside.. they still are absolutely adorable!!
Philippe is giving my sunshine kisses..
he is a sweet heart!!
Princess is a mamas girl..
She loves to play and doesn't like getting left out :)
She will be flying to new York!
Zoe is a playful girl, loves attention and is definitely a pleaser!
She is also going to New York, but not the same family. :)
And our little Philippe!
If you are interested in adding this darling pup to your family,
please contact me. I am honestly surprised he hasn't been snatched up.
But I guess that has to do more with my poor photography skills!