June 19, 2016

Night Games..

PHILIPPE
Male-Available
Philippe is a darling, well rounded playful but cuddly pup!
His pictures do not do him justice.
He is great with kids, cats and other dogs. LOVES attention.
 He is already showing off his border collie smarts and willingness to please!
He is black & White traditionally marked with a full collar and a stunning rough coat.
Choosing which toy to play with is a game in itself!

Bree & Kora left to their new homes today!
It cooled off so nicely tonight that the pups were extra playful!
I tried to get video and pictures,
but my battery died..Here is what I got!
The video clips are short and sweet so they would upload. 
Who knew swim rings could be such fun?
Zoe is always willing to pose :)
So.. even though princess was looking for the perfect 'spot'
She was so cute doing it, I posted it anyway.. ha ha..
I didn't get much of Lola before my battery died.
I will try to do more tonight!
It is weird to not have all six to play with.
I'm sure they are getting spoiled in their new homes!