July 7, 2013

the CALM after the STORM..

We had a big storm today.. when it finally passed over, the puppies got to get out and play in the wet grass! So cute. They were pretty happy just lounging around!
 Please remember I am not a photographer!! :)
 
 
They all would romp around then rest, wrestle each other than lay down..
I'm thinking the storm maybe made them stress a little!
Here Patches just pounced on Roper.. like a kitty!! 
I'm sure she's just getting him back!!
Here's Roper! Always wanting to be the center of attention..
I'm sure he is thinking "what exactly IS a camera!"
Cowboy LOVES to explore.. he is constantly trying to escape into the garden
he LOVES all toys and loves to play tug. .
Our spunky little patches wanted to play everything today! She did it all..
tug, chase (herd) the kids and chew on the soccer ball!
Here's a clip of Patches & Cowboy playing tug with each other!
All in all, after the awesome thunder storm.. It was a great evening with the puppies!
I LOVE cowboy's brown ear! Its sooo cute!!
They all LOVE this old beat up hole filed soccer ball!
I think it is because they can get their mouth on it!
You can hear Their mama Shelby barking in the background.. We didn't let her out while I was filming an taking pictures.  She was a little jealous I think..