July 22, 2013

7.5 weeks Old!!

It has been a crazy weekend! I went out of town with my sister.. and I swear the puppies grew TONS while I was gone! They are getting SO BIG!! I think my husband fed them WELL :)
 
We get Health Certificates tomorrow, and we have started kennel training.. for the two that are flying. I'm just exposing them a couple times a day for about an hour each.. keeping them in their kennel with a blankie.. Hopefully this makes travel for these playful puppies a little easier.. They will probably still howl the whole time.. Luckily, they are both fairly short flights!
 
We have had some extreme weather here.. REALLY hot then THUNDERSTORMS!! its been great for them to adapt.. But hard for pictures.. They are REALLY hating the hay pile.. It was almost impossible to get pictures with out them panting..
 
 
ROPER
Ropers new name is KNOX.. He is super friendly, energetic, loves to play and is full of puppy kisses! His new home will be in Wyoming! He gets to fly this THURSDAY!!
 (fingers crossed for weather to be on our side!)


 
COWBOY
Cowboy's new name is SI .. He is the brave one of the group. He follows us anywhere we go.. Including to the livestock! I've had to go chasing after him more than once that's for sure! Cowboy is going to his new home in Arkansas next week some time..
 
 

PATCHES
Patches new name isn't decided yet, last I heard it was between RUBY and KITTY.. She is so playful but so loving too! She always runs off to play but comes back and 'checks in' for a snuggle. She is great with the toys and is the only one who will KINDOF sit through brushing time.. Mostly they all want to eat the brush! This princess is going to her new home in Minnesota on THURSDAY!!