July 14, 2013

Shelby's R&R..

Shelby's been bottled up since she had her puppies.. So we decided to go on a drive and  played in the mountains today.. We took Max & Shelby and went for a couple little hikes! The puppies were really glad to see us when we got home; we were sure to spoil them with attention too..
 Here all three pups were playing tug at the same time with my sunshine.  
Shelby felt left out and joined in too!
Here are just a few 'dog' pictures of our outing today! Just thought I'd share..
Where we camp on Skyline Drive is COVERED in wild flowers.. We are a little late in the flower season so they have already started dying off, but it is still just gorgeous!
 Here is Shelby and my daughter, yes she thinks she is a dog most of the time..
Enjoying the mountain air together!!
 Shelby loves to explore and has the best sniffer..
She can hunt down a fresh gopher trail and try to dig him out!
 Max is scared of the camera.. He can be far away and can still hear the sound it makes when I turn it on.. He then disappears until I turn it off.. This picture is of him trying to run away.. But my husband is keeping him with him..
 Border Collies LOVE to run.. I love watching them run.. Max kindof charges, but Shelby is so graceful, kinda reminds me of a deer! My little man is trying to catch up.. :)
It was a great day out on the mountain.. I can't wait to go again!
Maybe for the weekend or something!!