March 29, 2016

Rainy Days and Mondays...and Tuesdays..

The weather has been so rainy..
when it isn't raining it is really cold and windy..
 and then snowing..So we rigged a play pen for the puppies out in our barn.
It is better than being cooped up for sure..
I took a couple of pictures while we were playing today.
They are little saber tooth tigers! But really cute!!
They sure love their "Sunshine"..
they were hopping all over each other to get to
be the first one to be snuggled.
 I know I am not a very good photographer..
Optimus's pictures just don't do him justice.
I wish I could put his personality on a picture!
 Bee is the mother hen of the bunch..
She seems to look out for the rest of the pups..
 Such a pretty, kissable face she has!
 Flash loves to tug on my pan leg..She loves to play..
And does NOT like being left out.. I love her little nose..
She has the puffiest fur too!
I took a lot of Optimus, not because he is my favorite,
but because he is so great at posing for me!
Ratchet almost 'smiles' for me when I take pictures.
he loves to play, chew my ankle, and snuggle.
Let's take a "Selfie"
 RC wasn't in her normal posing mood..
But you can't resist those baby blues!!
 Rhythm is spunky, playful, cuddly and fun..
Such a sweet girl!!
 She loves attention.. LOVES stuffed animals..