February 11, 2015

just GOOF'N around..

I opted out of the Utah SAGE testing (Common Core blah blah) for my fourth grader.. Its politics so I wont get into it.. However, it has been SO fun having her here with me in the mornings.. Today we went and got our nails done..
But yesterday we played all morning with the furbabies..
She is the best helper.. I love my job..
video of my Sunshine & Camo
In this picture, Reece is really trying to decide if he should tug on Camo's tail or not..
it may be too much work for him..
Piper looking for the toys..
She has gotten quite playful just this past week!! 
my daughters favorite thing is to let the puppies attack her.
It gets funnier as they get older.. They really attack.. They are sure loving her!!
 
This video is of the puppies playing on my daughter
 
Below is Tawny & Twix (left to right) they kind of look like twins,
We wouldn't be able to tell them apart if it wasn't' for Twix's tri-markings.
Shelby (puppies mama) was enjoying the sunshine too..
 Camo is always looking for something to do.
He always comes and checks in for some lovin,
but then heads off for his next adventure.
 Twix fell asleep by the food dish.. Just incase he needed a snack I think.
He was just chilling and enjoying the sunshine.
 It was a fun morning and our babies are plum tuckered out!