February 9, 2015

first PUPPY chow..

I've have tried ALL kids of food through out the years.
I have found that Costco's Premium Performance Puppy Food
(in a yellow bag) is my favorite. It is in small bites,
the puppies seem to digest it well and it isn't overly expensive!
 
After they are a year old, I feed Costco brand Salmon & Sweet Potato.
It is in a lighter blue bag with a Husky on it. My dogs have done really well on this food.
They are able to keep weight, but don't get over weight. 
They have little waste and plenty of energy.
I recommend to all of my new puppy homes to give it a try. :)
They LOVED eating their kibble!
I soaked it in warm water before giving it to them so it wouldn't give them a tummy ache.
They DOVE in and didn't come up for air!! LOL..
They sure made a mess of themselves.
 They were sure cute. Tomorrow morning they will get two bowls..
That way they don't feel like they have to compete!