February 25, 2017

Welcome little Cow Poke's

Shelby had her puppies February 11, 2017.
She waited until we were on a plane to have them, the stinker..
So, although I had carefully planned our trip, I wasn't expecting her to deliver 4 days early.
Luckily our good neighbor was watching her close and was there with help to make sure it went smoothly. My brother in-law who lives just down the street, came and watched over her until my mom could make it down! Shelby is a fabulous mommy and her puppies were spoiled and pampered.
 
Happy Birthday Babies!!
She had 5 BOYS!! We have never had an all male litter before so we were kinda surprised.
We decided to name puppies after my brother in-law, Kevin, we call him Buck. AND our cute neighbor Gus. Which, with the help of our Face Book friends, gave us the idea for a Lonesome Dove Theme! So, please enjoy these cuties!!Thank you for waiting so patiently for pictures. I always wait to post until after the reserved puppies have been picked.
 BUCK

GUS

JAKE

WOODROW


NEWT
All the puppies are doing awesome!
healthy and happy little guys.