January 21, 2015

Mama's Boy..

 The puppies are all doing really well!
Fluffy rolly polly babies
I waited  for my daughter to come home from school today to do the weigh in.
She doesn't like me to do it with out her.. She is very much in love with snickers..
her favorite puppy changes daily.. Today snickers cuddled right up to her neck,
so she was the winner..
It was a cute coincidence that these babies snuggled up with all of their fuzzy white collars in a row.. I know I have too much time on my hands.. But do you blame me? These babies are SO cute..

 
The puppies are only 9 days old.. Their ears and eyes are still closed so they depend solely on their sense of smell to get around. I think they can hear a little at this point but they smell to find their mommy. In this clip Twix is turned away from his litter mates so he thinks he is alone and is barking for his mama.. I love their barks.. Nothing cuter than a puppy bark..