June 30, 2013

LaZzy Sunday Afternoon...

We have so much fun playing with the puppies! Even when the piranha teeth come out! Here are some candid pictures we took this afternoon of our little fluff balls!
We have been introducing solid food to them the last couple of days.. 
 Tonight is the first time they devoured it!   
'KINDA' liking the puppy food I think!!
 
The video below, is of patches and my daughter playing..
Her tail was going a million miles an hour! SO stinking cute!!
Our little patches likes to surprise me
 by sneaking up from behind and playing tug on my shirt!
She is a very curious puppy!
She is always observing what's going on around her and loves to play!
 With a full belly and so much play time,
she decided to curl up on my foot to take a rest!
 
Roper has the most spunk of the bunch.
Has no fear and loves to explore!
 Peek -A- Boo! Yes, I need to mow the lawn
but I loved how you could barely see his eyes peeking over the grass!
He is so loving.. And has an endless supply of puppy kisses!
 If you kiss to him when you are holding him he will give you a kiss!
 
 
Cowboy likes to explore and is very curious!
He is trying to figure out what exactly a CAT is..
He is so cute with his fuzzy white face.. and has the cutest little personality.
Perfect amount of playful and cuddly!! He was the first pup to figure out 'tug' play
and likes to steal his moms toys! 
 
 
I hope you enjoy these pictures and video! I am NOT a photographer, but I try to get as much personality as I can so people can find the perfect border collie for them! They are such a huge part of our lives, we want to share them with you!!